Sunday, June 26, 2011

Addendum - My Arch Nemesis... Cooking... GRRRRRR

So this is what I do - when I decide to cook I make complicated things which then turn me off all together. But oh well. Many of you might not find this complicated, but I did - somewhat. In any case, the end result was some kind of chicken nuggets/poppers. It was kinda easy, minus the waiting and putting it into bread crumbs part. But generally it was cool. Just cut up chicken into small pieces, marinated for about 1/2 hour in Shan Karahi Chicken masala with lemon, put the cubes in egg, then onto the bread crumbs. Bake for about 15 mins on both sides each - and you get somewhat edible food. I guess first day cooking is a success.



Who knows about tomorrow though - I might just find it all too dry! Sigh!

End result - still hate cooking! But gonna keep trying all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment